The Office of the Chief Minister through the Bangsamoro Women Commission- BARMM as the principal women development agency in the BARMM will once again spearhead the Regional Celebration of the “World Hijab Day 2021” with the theme: Don’t let our pride be your prejudice #EndHijabophobia and one of the highlight of the activity will be the Wearing of Hijab Video Contest.
For those who are interested to join kindly read the mechanics and criteria of the said contest and for more inquiries you can call 0955-712-0995
1. Open to all Bangsamoro Women and must be a bonafide resident of BARMM and the Bangsamoro Women Commission will provide a Registration Form.
2. The submission of entry shall start from January 18, 2021 until January 25, 2021 at 5:00 P.M in the afternoon.
3. One registration form shall be provided to each participant.
4. The short video should run for a maximum of three (3) minutes only.
5. Entries should be original. In accordance to the copyright laws, music used in an entry must be original, licensed or in the public domain (ask permission from the composer).
6. Entries should not contain any offensive or inappropriate language, image and/or content. Animation films are strongly discouraged. The video should be appropriate in Islamic point of view of proper wearing of hijab.
7. Each participant must submit their registration form together with the entry video at BWC email address firstname.lastname@example.org
8. All entries are subject to initial screening. The Secretariat shall notify the top ten (10) qualified entries through e-mail and phone call. And it will be played on the 2021 World Hijab Day Kick-Off Program at SKCC, BARMM Compound on February 1, 2020 at 8:00 A.M to 11:30 A.M and official voting via BWC-BARMM Facebook page will be officially open.
9. Shortlisted entries shall be uploaded to BWC – BARMM Facebook Page for public viewing and voting. Overall social media engagement shall be based on the total number of Facebook likes/reactions, views and shares. Shares should be posted public using the hashtag #EndHijabophobiainBARMM Public voting will be closed Until February 5, 2021, at exactly 5:00 PM.
10. Employees of the BWC – BARMM are not qualified to join the contest.
11. All entries shall be considered property of the BWC – BARMM.
12. Awardees and finalists shall be invited to the virtual awarding ceremony scheduled on February 8, 2021.
13. Decision of the judges shall be final and irrevocable
14. The grand winner will receive P10,000, first prize P5,000 and second prize P3,000. A consolation prize of P1,000 will be given to non-winners.
Simplicity and Modesty – 50%
Video Production clarity- 30%
Social Media Engagement – 20%
(Facebook likes and shares and views)