Complete Name: ____________________________________
Date of Registration: _________________________________________
Office/School/ Organization Address ____________ Age: ______ Sex: __________
Mobile number & Email address: _________________
Facebook page (if applicable): __________________
_________________________[Signature over Printed Name]
NOTE: BY AFFIXING YOUR SIGNATURE YOU ARE HEREBY AGREE TO CONTEST MECHANICS;
- Open to female contestants, 16-45 years old.
- The submission of entry shall start from March 1, 2021 until March 8, 2021 at 5:00 P.M in the afternoon.
- One registration form shall be provided to each participant.
- The short video for Spoken Poetry should run for a maximum of three (3) minutes only.
- Piece should be original composition and relevant to the theme. “BABAE, KASAMA KA SA PAGBABAGO”
- Entries should not contain any offensive or inappropriate language, image and/or content.
- Each contestant must submit their registration form together with the entry video for Spoken Poetry Virtual Competition at BWC email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All entries are subject to initial screening. The focal person of the Spoken Poetry Virtual Competition shall notify the top 5 qualified entries through phone call or text.
- Shortlisted entries shall be uploaded to BWC – BARMM Facebook Page for public viewing and voting. Overall social media engagement shall be based on the total number of Facebook likes/reactions, views and shares. Shares should be posted public using the hashtag #WomenMakeChange Public voting will be closed Until March 16, 2021, at exactly 5:00 PM,
- All entries shall be considered property of the BWC – BARMM.
- Top 5 Finalists shall be invited to the Virtual Awarding Ceremony scheduled on March 18, 2021 during the Bangsamoro Week of Peace Commemoration.
- Decision of the judges shall be final and irrevocable.
- Cash prizes will only be received by the Top 5 Finalists.
- The First Prize, will receive Five Thousand Pesos (5,000) Second Prize will be Three Thousand Pesos (3,000) and the Third Prize winner will receive Two Thousand Pesos (2,000) and for the consolation prizes will receive One Thousand Pesos (1,000).
Relevance to the theme – 35%
Creativity Style/ Originality – 25%
Clarity, Harmony of Words – 15%
Social Media Engagement- 15%
Delivery – 10%
Click the link below to download registration form